Start Learning Italian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Learning Center: Browse Other Lessons - remember selection

memmifer
New in Town

Learning Center: Browse Other Lessons - remember selection

Postby memmifer » March 5th, 2008 3:22 am

A) In the Learning Center, on the left side under the text "Browse Other Lessons", it would be great if the values you just entered for "Select a Category" and "Select a Lesson" were retained once the screen refreshed.

Right now, as soon as the screen refreshes to display the selected lesson, those drop-downs are reset to the default text "Select a ..." Particularly annoying if I want to jump around looking at a bunch of lessons in one track (i.e., Newbie.)

B) The "Next Lesson" and "Previous Lesson" buttons aren't working correctly. (It would be easier to live without A if B were working.)

- For instance, if I select Newbie #1, the "Next Lesson" button turns red, and the cursor changes to a hand, indicating that I can click here. When I click on it, don't go to Newbie #2. The screen refreshes and I'm still on Newbie #1.

- If I select Newbie #3, the "Next Lesson" and "Previous Lesson" buttons both turn red. Clicking on either Previous or Next takes me to Newbie #1.

cwabbott32
New in Town

Postby cwabbott32 » March 10th, 2008 5:41 pm

memmifer,
thank you for pointing this out, we will have all this fixed in the next update (will be soon).
best regards,

Charles
Team ItalianPod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support”