Start Learning Italian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

PHP Error - Can't Get to Content

Can't get the new lesson to play? Having troubles downloading the supplemental material? Post your technical questions here, and we'll help you out.
suancho
New in Town

PHP Error - Can't Get to Content

Postby suancho » September 9th, 2010 3:57 am

Dear ItalianPod101.com support team,

I was looking for a way to find out how to pronounce some verb conjugations like visitano studiano don't want to emphasize improperly but I couldn't get to the content. I did receive the following error reporting statement:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/italianp/public_html/theme/header2010.php:19) in /home/italianp/all_mvc/learningcenter/controllers/application_controller.php on line 67

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare set_ga_segment() (previously declared in /home/italianp/public_html/theme/actionlog.php:79) in /home/italianp/public_html/theme/actionlog.php on line 149

This was not the case for all levels but some of the Absolute Beginner series lessons underneath the big picture that shows up. I would post a screenshot but I'm not quite sure how to go about putting a picture up in this forum.

Thanks for your time.

-Neil

mareverde
New in Town

Postby mareverde » September 9th, 2010 7:04 am

I have been having exactly the same problem will the Absolute Beginner section.

Hope it can be sorted soon.

Get 28% OFF Basic, Premium & Premium PLUS
marcom
Established Presence

Postby marcom » September 9th, 2010 10:22 am

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please log in as normal. A fix should be available soon.

Have a good day

Return to “Technical Support”