Start Learning Italian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Preminium and Itunes

kimm
New in Town

Preminium and Itunes

Postby kimm » March 30th, 2009 12:27 am

I was listening to the podcast and they said that if we are a Preminium member (which I am), you can subscribe for more than the free Itunes. Marco said to go to the lessons-but I could not find where I was to subscribe-other where it says free posts. Can anyone help me?

Keith
New in Town

Postby Keith » March 30th, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi kimm! Thanks for being interested in all of our features. With our Premium feed, you can download pretty much everything we have from the site directly from iTunes.

http://www.italianpod101.com/basic-prem ... cast-feed/

That link should help you understand better what I'm talking about.

Also, if you would rather skip the whole introduction and reading up on it, you can click this:

itpc://www.italianpod101.com/premium_feed/feed.xml

It should open iTunes for you with everything there for you to download.

Also, we have something cool called My Feed. This will let you pick and choose what you want to download more specifically. It's one of my personal favorites!

http://www.italianpod101.com/learningce ... unt/myfeed

If you have any more questions, please feel free to post here. Or you can always e-mail us at: .

Thanks for listening! :D

Get 40% OFF
kimm
New in Town

Feeds Not Quite Working

Postby kimm » April 2nd, 2009 10:21 am

Thanks, Keith. But when I choose all, only Newbie downloaded. So I had to download one by one. And "Survival Phrases", "Culture Class" and "News" all had the same post-your ad for your IPhone Application. And even though I choose all audio, only the lesson downloaded. I even tried choosing all of them individually-and to no avail, only the lesson. Do you have any insights on how I can get all of the audio for each lesson? What I did was download the lessons onto my harddrive and then manually downloaded into Itunes on its Advanced Search. But it takes forever...

One more thing-why haven't you uploaded a new Newbie lesson since March 5 and a new Lower Intermediate lesson since February 28? Is Cinzia and Marco on an extended vacanzia?

queenparadox
New in Town

Re: Feeds Not Quite Working

Postby queenparadox » April 8th, 2009 12:32 am

kimm wrote:One more thing-why haven't you uploaded a new Newbie lesson since March 5 and a new Lower Intermediate lesson since February 28? Is Cinzia and Marco on an extended vacanzia?

:( What happened? I am paying a subscription fee now, but we haven't seen any new lessons! I really hope the site hasn't gone under. Please refund paying customers for this month (or longer).

Keith
New in Town

Postby Keith » April 8th, 2009 6:01 pm

kimm wrote:

One more thing-why haven't you uploaded a new Newbie lesson since March 5 and a new Lower Intermediate lesson since February 28? Is Cinzia and Marco on an extended vacanzia?

Sad What happened? I am paying a subscription fee now, but we haven't seen any new lessons! I really hope the site hasn't gone under. Please refund paying customers for this month (or longer).

Hi kimm and queenparadox!

We thank you for your comments and concerns.

1st Concerning the lessons, ItalianPod101 definitely has not gone under at all! We are currently undergoing some personnel adjustments within our company, which require ItalianPod101 to be on hold for a short period. We are currently and actively looking for talent to add to the ItalianPod101 team to further increase quality, and also resume production. So we definitely have plans to move forward, we just need some time to become readjusted.

In the mean time, there are over 250 lessons to be explored here at ItalianPod101.com, and we definitely feel that is quite a lot of lessons for our students to study. So as we look to build, and increase our ItalianPod101 team, how about studying some of the previous lessons? I think they can be just as effective and helpful for you to master Italian!

If you feel you need more than the existing 250+ lessons, you can always e-mail us at , and we will try to help you as much as possible.

We thank you for your pateince :)

Thanks, Keith. But when I choose all, only Newbie downloaded. So I had to download one by one. And "Survival Phrases", "Culture Class" and "News" all had the same post-your ad for your IPhone Application. And even though I choose all audio, only the lesson downloaded. I even tried choosing all of them individually-and to no avail, only the lesson. Do you have any insights on how I can get all of the audio for each lesson? What I did was download the lessons onto my harddrive and then manually downloaded into Itunes on its Advanced Search. But it takes forever...

Regarding the downloads. Could you help me out? I used the Premium Feed just yesterday, and everything seemed to be working fine. Could you answer a few questions or give me a step-by-step so we can better assist you?

1. Are you using iTunes?
2. Could you copy and paste the link that you were using?
3. What is the title of the feed? Is it called Premium Feed? My Feed?

I hope we can help you out as soon as possible, as we wouldn't want you to miss out on all the lessons that we have to offer.

kimm
New in Town

New Programs Is Part of the Subscription

Postby kimm » April 13th, 2009 1:33 am

When I spent my hard-earned funds to purchase a subscription of LearnItalian, one of the promises that you made was to provide new programs each week. It has been over six weeks-and still no new programs. We have not been getting our investment-and there are other programs out there. How do you plan to reimburse us for the six weeks that you have not provided programs as promised?[/quote]

Keith
New in Town

Postby Keith » April 13th, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi again kimm,

Please be assured that your concerns are being heard here at ItalianPod101.com. We've e-mailed you to give you the personal service you deserve. Please check your e-mail so that we can help you out as best as possible.

Best Regards,

Keith

doa_leon
New in Town

iTunes problem

Postby doa_leon » August 2nd, 2009 9:55 pm

Hey Keith

I have the same problem like Kimm. I am a premium-member but my password does not work when I try to open iTunes. (MyFeed)
Seriously need your help because I am going soon to Ticino and would be glad to have something to listen to while sitting in the train.

Regards
doa_Leon

marcom
Established Presence

Postby marcom » August 12th, 2009 7:40 am

Dear Kimm and dear doa_Leon,
The tech team reports having fixed an issue with the feed.
Please try subscribing to the issue one more time.

Thank you

doa_leon
New in Town

Hi

Postby doa_leon » August 12th, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks for trying but now even the basic feed (I am still premium) does not work.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Italian”