Start Learning Italian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Just joined

smartfoot
New in Town

Just joined

Postby smartfoot » October 2nd, 2008 12:58 pm

Hello to all at IP101. I have just joined and enjoy listening to the podcasts in my car on the way to and from work. They are just the right length and I get to work in a good mood rather than the somewhat down mood you can have after listening to the news!
I have just finished the Rosetta stone series and so this is a very nice way to continue to progress in the language - I especially like having the different levels to listen to. Perhaps you can include more information about the different regions of Italy in your lessons as this will help in planning a trip.
Ciao a tutti!

cinziag
Been Around a Bit

Postby cinziag » October 3rd, 2008 12:54 am

Ciao! :wink:
Benvenuto! Welcome to Ipod101!

Thank you for joining us and thanks for the suggestion...

We will be glad to answer any of your question, for the moment we don't have anything similar to "touriste guide" cultural series, but we could think about it, now, thanks to your ideas.

If you want, post in the forum all the doubts, and all the informations you would need if you were planning a trip!

Grazie ancora.
Thank you again e a presto! :wink:

C!

Get 40% OFF
smartfoot
New in Town

Pronomi

Postby smartfoot » October 4th, 2008 9:50 pm

Grazie Cinzia. A suggestion for a topic is the use of pronouns. These become especially difficult when more than one is combined such as "glielo" and "hanno'glielo".
Ciao e buon giornata!
Rob : :roll:

cinziag
Been Around a Bit

Postby cinziag » October 6th, 2008 1:29 am

Thank you Rob!

As soon as possible we will provide you a new lesson on the pronouns!

Grazie :wink:

C!

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Italian”