Start Learning Italian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Do you listen to any other language podcasts?

Victoria58
New in Town

Do you listen to any other language podcasts?

Postby Victoria58 » March 1st, 2008 10:08 pm

The only other Italian one I listen to is Learn Italian Pod. It's pretty good and got me learning quickly when I was an absolute beginner, but new episodes aren't released as often as I'd like and there aren't any advanced-level lessons.

I'm a complete language geek, so I also listen to a ton of other language learning podcasts; JapanesePod, Daily French Pod, SpanishPod, Notes in Spanish Advanced and My Daily Phrase German. I'm addicted!

Krista
New in Town

Postby Krista » March 16th, 2008 7:49 am

My daughter and I listened to JapanesePod101 while living in Japan.

I also listen to LearnItalianPod, mostly with my daughter who is learning Italian for the very first time because they do a lot of repetition, so that's good practice for her.

She also listens to ItalianPod101 with me. We enjoy listening to the Cinzia and Marco show. :wink:

Get 40% OFF
mkb_user
New in Town

Postby mkb_user » March 17th, 2008 12:21 am

My absolute top favorite is still [url]JapanesePod101.com[/url] - followed by [url]ChinesePod.com[/url] (for Chinese, of course).

And as I like the concept of JapanesePod101 I hope to refresh my Italian with ItalianPod101.com. And that's why I look forward to FrenchPod101.com, too!

Codexus
New in Town

Postby Codexus » March 29th, 2008 12:08 am

I listen mainly to JapanesePod101, and ChinesePod (that one is from another company), now I'm getting started on GermanPod101 and ItalianPod101. And the Korean one seems very interesting too (I must resist the temptation and yet Korean has such an easy alphabet that it would be a shame not to study it)...

Any chance to see an Esperanto one in the future?

2box
New in Town

Postby 2box » April 11th, 2008 8:16 pm

eslpod.com i'm learning english also

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Italian”