Start Learning Italian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Learning Center: Browse Other Lessons - remember selection

memmifer
New in Town

Learning Center: Browse Other Lessons - remember selection

Postby memmifer » March 5th, 2008 3:22 am

A) In the Learning Center, on the left side under the text "Browse Other Lessons", it would be great if the values you just entered for "Select a Category" and "Select a Lesson" were retained once the screen refreshed.

Right now, as soon as the screen refreshes to display the selected lesson, those drop-downs are reset to the default text "Select a ..." Particularly annoying if I want to jump around looking at a bunch of lessons in one track (i.e., Newbie.)

B) The "Next Lesson" and "Previous Lesson" buttons aren't working correctly. (It would be easier to live without A if B were working.)

- For instance, if I select Newbie #1, the "Next Lesson" button turns red, and the cursor changes to a hand, indicating that I can click here. When I click on it, don't go to Newbie #2. The screen refreshes and I'm still on Newbie #1.

- If I select Newbie #3, the "Next Lesson" and "Previous Lesson" buttons both turn red. Clicking on either Previous or Next takes me to Newbie #1.

cwabbott32
New in Town

Postby cwabbott32 » March 10th, 2008 5:41 pm

memmifer,
thank you for pointing this out, we will have all this fixed in the next update (will be soon).
best regards,

Charles
Team ItalianPod101.com
Join by May 6th

Return to “Technical Support”